Sunday, March 25, 2007

CC Here Hope

C.C. Here Hope
P.O. Box 3446
Bay St. Louis, MS 39521
(609) 892-3939 OR (609) 338-2253
ccherehope@yahoo.com

In August of 2005, as millions of Americans watched the devastation of Hurricane Katrina unfold, I was driving South from my home in Hammonton, New Jersey. My journey took me to Bay St. Louis, Mississippi. Then on September 17th, after only a little over a week in Mississippi, I returned to New Jersey and told my landlord "I'm moving out". I packed most of my worldly possessions in a U-Haul truck and drove back to Mississippi with my 21 year old son, Antonio. I gave everything I had to the hurricane victims and began my hurricane relief efforts.

C.C. Here Hope is at a temporary distribution center in the Bay St. Louis/Waveland area. Very soon, we will need another location (warehouse) to operate from. If you know of a location in the area, please contact us. We are also in need of a delivery truck and pickup trucks to get donations to the elderly and others in remote locations. Volunteer laborers, food, clothing and building materials are all desperately needed on the entire Mississippi Coast. PLEASE - If you can help me get donations transported to Mississippi, contact me below.

(609) 892-3939 OR (609) 338-2253
C.C. Here Hope
P.O. Box 3446
Bay St. Louis, MS 39521
ccherehope@yahoo.com

~ Needs ~

Donations of gas cards or money for fuel.

Cash donations for the rental of U-Haul Trucks or possibly someone to volunteer a truck to transport the donations in.

Donations of Goods such as furnishings, linens, pet foods, gift cards, clothing, and anything that will help these families rebuild their lives.

Building Materials and manual labor towards rebulding.

Slide Show

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home